Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Today, I was asked why I didn't blog anymore.

I guess it shouldn't hurt to start again. :)

Ok well, so exams are looming and I still have loads to cover. I just hope that I can cover, if not all, then most of the stuff by the end of the week.

Tried the peppermint mocha today, I didn't know they served it hot. Always thought it was cold. Hot drinks...not really to my preference, but it was still good nonetheless! I love peppermint. Or any type of mint, really. Except spearmint. Come to think of it, i think there're only two types of mint. -.- Okay but i love mint icecream, mint chocs, mints in general, even though it kills my sperms.

Anyhow, i should refrain from drinking caffeine next time. it accelerates my heart rate for HOURS (even now, when i drank my mocha at like 2pm), makes me feel bloated and gives me a headache. I think i shall put caffeine in the same category as alcohol - under the label "Stuff to avoid drinking unless only in special circumstances".

At least today was productive, got some work done, even though its still a pittance compared to what i still have left to cover. BUT SOME PROGRESS, IS STILL PROGRESS.
some dissonance is always good, serves as self motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home