Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

so my sunglasses was delivered to my house yesterday at 1pm. but my sis was bathing, so she missed it, and the delivery guy just left a slip of paper at my door step.

today i called up Singpost, to ask them where my parcel is. i assumed they sent it back to the choa chu kang branch, but i called them up just to be sure.

instead of choa chu kang, they told me it was at paya lebar instead. i booked out at about 7pm, and since the singpost HQ at paya lebar only closes at 9pm, i did something which is so myself.

i just had to go down today to collect it personally. hahahaha. my dad was like "cant you wait till tmr to go down? or reschedule another date for them to come down?"

and i was like "no. i wanna get it today"

which is so me, because if i want something, i'll definitely get it. by any means possible.

so i took the MRT alllllllll the way down to paya lebar, reached there at about 8.20pm. the singpost woman there told me that since i didnt call prior to coming down to collect it, i gotta wait for them to retrieve the item. will only be done at 9pm.

and by then i was so damn hungry. so i went downstairs to look for food. settled on KFC, since there was only Macs/KFC.

went back at 9pm to check on my parcel. and she finally handed it to me!

hahahaha when i opened it, i really felt like some 6 year old kid opening his birthday present.

it was just....something that i had looked forward to for 3 weeks! :)

and now im happyyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home