Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

am still feeling like crap after having told her about my future plans. 6 years, its a really long time to wait for someone. I really wish there was another alternative or something, but this is my passion, its something that i have to accomplish in my lifetime. I do this, so as to secure a good job, and with it, give my family and parents a good life. Bev, if you're reading this, i love you so much and frankly, im afraid of losing you. But i understand your needs, and time just isnt the luxury that women have. I don't wanna hold you back, or tie you down. Because it would only be selfish of me to do so. If we walk different paths, then we eventually have to part ways. But if, for some minute chance that even i do not dare to think of, that you're willing to share the same path with me, i have thought about it and im willing to commit myself to being with you. Then again its most prob just wishful thinking on my part. Well, the good thing is, at least you're going out to work soon. You're gonna meet a zillion guys out there who will be stable, nice and who love you too. And naturally, me being such a boring person already, you'd easily forget about me. I told you before, you've got nothing to worry about. If you look long term, this is what you'll most probably see. But for now, before you head out into the society and meet the one, i only have 5 words for you - "just let me, love you." i ask for nothing in return. And even though i know i might be "wasting my time" indulging myself in something that might have no returns, i will still do it - because even in the end if there's nothing, there're still the memories and the experience. Those will suffice, for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous ~ben said…

    you do realize that your last line echoes a jay zhou song?=)

    it was the song that was my emo song for a good coupla months.

    藉口 .=)

    but honestly the honesty of that song's lyrics is something i can empathize with.=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home