Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

it has been SUCH A ONE HELL OF A BUSY WEEK. but still good nonetheless. :)

so lets pick up on thursday.

went for my psychology talk at JCU on thursday evening. haha had some trouble getting there at first, so i ended up taking a cab from yio chu kang MRT. i must say it was a really intriguing talk, esp the one given by the prof. Of all the categories in psychology, such as sports or forensic psych, i think my passion is still in clinical psych, more on the medical side.

and then after the talk, it was a mad rush home to shower and then book into camp.

friday was duty day, a very boring one at that, since the rest of my guys left camp early in the afternoon to PLC for some parade. spent my time reading a book, sleeping and watching TV at night. and for dinner, I GAVE IN TO SHAKER FRIES AGAIN. i really hope macs takes away those shaker fries soon. they are soooooo damnnnnn delicious! (but also damnnnnnnn sinful :( )

went running with the guys on saturday morning at the usual route. i could run further now, but still cant exceed 15 km. sigh. maybe i should train by myself first. feels like a burden when the rest of the guys have to put up with me not being able to continue. and its only 2 months left before the 84 km, im sure they're damn anxious by now. maybe i should go invest in a knee guard and a new pair of shoes. not sure if its my shoes that are causing my knee problem.

hahaha and in a whirlwind of events that followed, i found myself going to msia. went there for some birthday dinner. RM 17.80 for a seoul garden style buffet - thats like about 8 SGD. dinner was good, but then again, i wasnt there for the food. but more for the company. ;)

first overseas experience. hopefully with more to come! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ur week really sounds crazy!!!;) anyway i hope we get more overseas experience together!!! ;) my friend has just sent me the route to Europe, can't wait to share it with you! Oh regarding ur shoes.. Think u should try the foot pad thing that we saw. Dun worry running is more of a mental than physical;) ur a strong person mentally and physically I'm sure u will complete it! Just start training with proper gears and dun stop glucosamine. By the way what brand are u using. I realise that mine is from a doctor and it works very well for me, mayb I can purchase for u. Oh I totally agree on the knee guards, it works for me though;) cNt wait to see you soon;) hugs!! Miss u loads

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    thanks for the encouragement, really appreciate it :)

    what you said about running being more mental than physical, i totally agree. maybe that's how i got my injury in the first place. if others around me are not slowing down, i won't slow down or stop either. guess i always tend to give in to peer pressure/competition, like pushing myself beyond my limits. sometimes its positive, but it can also be negative at times.

    i shall go purchase a kneeguard then, see if it helps. which i hope it does. :) oh the glucosamine i bought is from this brand called "Four Seas", from Guardian.

    anyway, in case you forget, here's my schedule for the week. :)

    wed, thurs, fri - off

    sat - duty

    sun - free

     

Post a Comment

<< Home