Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, March 07, 2010

now i know why i didnt use to be such a big fan of planning ahead.

anyone who knows me, should and will also know that if there're things to be done, i'm the kinda person who will always get it done ASAP, right there and then. even if it means spending more resources/time/energy etc getting it done at that moment in time, as compared to waiting till tmr, or perhaps next time to do it, when it is more energy efficient, so to speak.

and sadly, i guess this reflects my shopping mentality too. :(

but i digress.

as i was saying, i figured out why i previously didn't like making long term goals. Compare them to short term ones, like say...buying something.

If i need to buy something, i just go out immediately and buy it. Once i've got it, end of story. And i can strike that task off my mind.

But for long term goals and tasks, they'll be constantly and always on my mind. I'll keep thinking about it, and it irks me. They aren't something that i can just finish in a blink of an eye.

Because i always like to keep my mind clean, ie. clear up all the things that i have to do, when it comes to long term stuff, i can't do anything about it. it just haunts me over and over again.

hmm. but i guess i should learn how to transform this negative feelings into positive ones, like motivation.

come to think of it, sometimes i really don't understand myself. such raw thoughts.

anyhow, just for this blog's sake, here are some things - LONG TERM ones, that are constantly on my mind.

1) Driving (the sooner i get this done, the better)
2) Psychology studies (won't be done anytime soon, sadly)

in a way, i guess its a good thing. i must focus on my studies, i can't falter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home