Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Every once in awhile, when there's no WoW,
I get the chance to sit back in my chair, and think about the many things which are in my life right now.
I've got a bunch of omgwtfpwnzanyotherpeople friends: people who are on the same wavelength with me, who put up with my never ending nonsense every other day.

Haha yeah I can be quite annoying at times with the things I do. (yes im still on it even after dinner yesterday. lawl.)
Be it me laughing at you when u're feeling fucked up, going overboard with making fun of you (sorry jawa), asking many stupid questions with the sole purpose of annoying, etc etc etc haha i cant even recall what else i did.

So this post is to thank each and every one of you for putting up with me, be it for the past 1 day or for the past year.

Thank you, really. I really appreciate it. Though i'm sorry to say that, as much as i wanna be less annoying, i cant. its innate. So, KEEKLES2UALLHAHAHA.


While I'm halfway through this 1x bootlicking post, there's a special someone whom i believe, deserves to know how MUCH i appreciate her.

That someone, has a boyfriend who believes that WoW > *
That someone, has a boyfriend who totally sucks at taking the initiative (be it smsing, calling, msn)
That someone, has a boyfriend who can annoy the hell out of her at times.
That someone, has a boyfriend who is always either too insenstive or over-sensitive.

The date today is 4th of July, and that translates to 10 more days before our 5 months.

I'm always either playing WOW or doing other stuff, and it might seem that i only have you on my mind when im NOT busy,
but man, u're on my mind all the time, everytime.

Thanks, for staying by my side all this while, and for putting up with me. :)

I can type a million other words on how great that someone is, how sucky i am as compared to someone so beautiful, and how i so do not deserve someone like that.

But to keep things short,
Here's the 3 words which mean everything.

I
Love
j00.
:)



this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
this time you burn me with your eyes
you see past all the lies
you take it all away
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you

4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Stella said…

    omg... who's tat someone?? ;)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    u dont know who? :(

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger FuSe said…

    awww fysh emo le :(

    -hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    LOLLOL! So cute.. An emo-ing Fysh. Hit 'im Stella! And hit 'im hard!


    Hmm I should be paid to put up with your nonsense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home