Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FUCK SIAL I COULDNT SLEEP MUCH LAST NIGHT THANKS TO ME BEING "HUNGRY".

"HUNGRY" IS WITHIN INVERTED COMMAS BECAUSE I WASNT HUNGRY AT ALL.

INSTEAD, FEELING "HUNGRY" IS ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF STOMACH ULCER.

SO THIS MORNING I WENT TO SEARCH FOR STOMACH PROBLEMS ON YAHOO AND ZOMG I HAVE STOMACH ULCER.


anyhow, for those who dont know what stomach ulcer is, its caused by a bacteria which apparently -internet fucked up on me so pardon me if i'm making shit up cos im recalling from memory- destroys the mucus lining along your stomach walls.

the mucus lining supposedly protects the stomach from the digestive juices which serve to break food down. without it, the gastric juices come into contact with the stomach walls and cause pain/discomfort.

If u dont know what i'm talking about, just try not eating for 8 hours and u get this really gnawing feeling in ur stomach quite akin to the feeling of "FUCKING HUNGRY".

the amount of gastric juices secreted by your stomach significantly increase whenever its near your mealtime, but that doesnt mean that its not present in my stomach in small quantities all the time.

and as long as there's that fucking bacteria fucking me up, i'll always be "HUNGRY" and that fucking sucks.

eating solves it though, because it gives the digestive juices something to break down instead.
but only for awhile before it starts hurting again.

btw the bacteria can be spread through eating contaminated food or from human to human.

im betting 100 bucks it was those prawns from the fucking tomyam soup. chao turban.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    my dad has stomach ulcers. it's caused by irregular sleep :|.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home