Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday to you, Chr0.blogspot.com! :)

Thanks for letting me record all my memories through you, I do go through them again from time to time.

It also puts a smile on my face to see how I've "evolved" since 3 yrs ago.

Well if anyone of you wants an example, here's how i sounded like on July 25, 2003

"oh yea..and juz b4 i turn in, i juz wanna announce that Alvyn Cheong Wei Hao is afraid of MICE. HWHAHAHAH. :D cos my dad saw him run away at the sight of a teeny weeny lil rodent~ lolololol. gotcha there alv~ tEEheE. :P"

note the "..." and "~" and alt caps and ":P"
all of which i dont use now. lol.

ah well. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    LOL. I bet you mIRCed lo. I bet your nick was CuT|eFySh or something.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger alvyn said…

    his nick was chr0.

    HAHA

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger evie said…

    oh my god! u were a karmen!! hahahaha.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger FuSe said…

    imagine fysh' TEEHEEing la.

    omg.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home