Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Its true that when you love someone, it comes bundled with the fear of losing him one day.

But without the fear, how would we ever learn to cherish our loved ones with every day that passes?

There's no one, absolutely no one, who is never ever gonna get hurt in his/her entire lifetime.

True, we come out stronger, and we come out wiser.
But afterall, we are only human.

Just as you said, God might want us to experience all the emotions on his checklist.
But can one ever define emotion?
Can one ever draw up a definite checklist for all the emotions in this world?
In one emotion, there can be another hundred emotions that are within it.

If there was a definite checklist consisting of just "anger, sorrow and jubilance", we'd all be up there with Him.
While that might be good to some people, I highly doubt that He just wants us to just experience these minute feelings, when there's an infinite amount of them in the world out there.

"Though every single living and breathing cell within me was sucked out at the end, the love remains. But I still can't help but wonder, why?"

My dear, by labelling those emotions as 'love', you have just answered your own 'why?'.

I have no idea who you're referring to, and I can only make wild guesses.
But regardless of whether its your ex-boyfriend, your relatives, your friends
Know that I have utmost respect for people like you.

I'm a person who was sentimental, like you.
But I've since become someone who can forget certain feelings if I deem them unfit/unworthy.

Maybe its just me, but I think its an intrinsic characteristic of you to long for/miss/think of someone who is either still present, or has left you.

And that's a good thing, because when I'm 80 years old and on my deathbed (pretend I'm your grandfather), I'll leave this world a happy man because I know that I'll be missed, if not by everyone, but at least by a girl who cries herself to sleep everynight because she longs for someone, so much.

"As we speed along this endless road to the destination called 'who we hope to be', I can't help but whine, 'Are we there yet?"

I believe that once we reach this final destination, its over.
I don't believe in a final destination.

For every step that I take along this road, I want Mr. Final Destination to take half a step back away from me.

I'll be running alongside you, holding your hand.
Should you ever falter, I'll be your support.
Should you ever fall, I'll be carrying you.

And if ever there should be a day when everything has to come to an end,
I want us to be at 99.99% of our journey.

Because even when an end is inevitable,
There shall be no end for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home