Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Upon reading ah lian's blog, i saw the various shoutouts she made.

All of them were in engrish except for the last one, which was in french.

I knew it was french since i'm "taking" french right now.

But then again, my standard of french is like a malay's standard in everything.

So I didn't know what it meant.

Thus, ALTAVISTA'S BABELFISH FTW.

I copied that phrase into the translation box and set the option to translate from French to Engrish.

From "Ma Petit Ami:Tu me manques"
It became "My Small Ami:Tu me lacks"

k lah my french si teh sucky. lol.
then i removed the ":" and translated again.
and i got the proper meaning.

They say French is the language of love.

Here's my reply:

Mon Amie, Je t'aime :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger evie said…

    HAHAHA. wah rao u nvr read ur french textbook issit. mon petit ami is in unit 2

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger evie said…

    *ma petit ami

     

Post a Comment

<< Home