Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WoW maintenance now. Thus this post.

For some reason or another, i almost always relate to bittersweet songs about break ups, going away, parting and the like.

For example,

3 Doors Down - Here without you
Neve - Its over now
Rooster - Deep And Meaningless
No Vacancy - Heal me, I'm Heartsick
Nickelback - Photograph
Nickelback - Far Away

and of course my all time favorite,

Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most

they're all pretty emo songs. when i sing along to them, i can almost feel the song as being part of me. this might sound weird, but for some reason or another, they put me in better spirits.

yes its twisted i know, but only by listening to songs like that, will I know and cherish what i have right now.

also, i tend to detest any song that is "happy" by nature. Don't know why, but I've never really been the Goody-Two-Shoes kinda guy who supports everything good.

Since young, i've always wanted the bad guys to prevail in cartoons.

Even now as im playing WoW, i can never play as the Alliance (ie humans, elves, dwarves and gnomes) which are the supposed good races.
Instead i play as the Undead, Orcs, the works. lol.

But am i bad inside? i doubt so.
its just that when u tend to conform to something too much, u just wanna try out the other extreme just to see what would happen.



if u just read till here and said to urself "huh simi lancheow?"
then i ought to thank you for reading this crap because when i read it again myself,
that was my exact reaction.

just some random thoughts linking to other random thoughts. lmao.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger evie said…

    happy songs FTW! they totally raise your spirits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home