Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ok i have to add this too.

Today just before i left the house, i found an ang pow on the desk in my room.
Wondering why there was an ang pow at this time of the year, i opened it.

and ZOMG there was 5 bucks.
i was wondering why the fuck was there an ang pow with 5 bucks on my desk.
But then i thought, "what the heck, got monies just take lorh. KEKE"
so i took the money out of the ang pow, put it into my wallet and left the house.

3 hours later i received an sms from my sis

"Gor gor. save $5 for tml fathers day. Today e money inside e ang bao is for daddy de n wan u to write some words on e ang bao. - . - Later give mom back e $5"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

anyway me being the prodigal child, i went back and asked my sis back for the empty ang pow.

ANDDDDDDDDDD put 30 bucks in it.

man, am i good or am i good.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home