Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

so in my quest to find a job during this semester break, i went down to rachel's mum's cafe today for an "interview". haha well, it wasn't so much of an interview since rach and jem more or less already put in a good word for me, telling her how hardworking i was etc etc etc. it did raise her expectations of me, but then again, they spoil market. -.-

after the interview, i was put in a dilemma.

rachel's mum (judy) offered me two pathways. the part time pathway which has flexible timings at 5.50 an hour. or the full time pathway, which requires me to commit 6 days a week, 9 hours a day, for 1 month. and i get 1.3k for that month.

however, i think its more or less resolved by now, thanks to hazel's "orh part time la..last minute can cancel go have fun". hahaha though i won't cancel on people last minute, i think its best if i work part time. that leaves me with some spare time to go out/relax/suntan/teach stats.

so part time it is then! the question now is - how many days should i work per week? i'm still undecided between either 3 or 4 days. going at the rate of 50 a day, considering a full 9 hour day, i'll earn 150 if i work for 3 days in a week, 600 for the month. dunnooooooooo. urgh. 3 or 4? thats keeping in mind that i have to earn about 800 for my diving trip in april.

plus if i work at this cafe, i have to find a way around to juggle my skipping job too. tsk. so many things to think about, even after exams.

ANYWAY, on to the main issue of the day! i'm really happy now because the seabass i cooked tasted really delicious! my family enjoyed it too. wah there's nothing like eating your own catch. my dad said the meat was more tender and better due to the seabass being a wild one, as compared to those reared ones they sell at the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home