Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, February 04, 2011

so CNY has come and gone by, again. however for this year, there were quite a few changes/interesting events. a nice twist from the usual routine i go through every year.

this year, i noticed my uncle was alone during both the reunion dinner and even for visiting today. i brought it up to my mum who told me not to be kaypo, but when i asked her "don't you wanna know as well?" she said "ya" and asked my dad to ask - cos he was his brother afterall. so my dad asked "eh where's ur wife and daughters?"

my uncle replied "dunno run where already".

lol what? i have no idea what that implied, but im not sure if they're divorced or what, or just maybe had a quarrel. but still, im curious to know what caused the rift. however we didnt probe further, my uncle seemed reluctant to say anything about it.

went over to my dad's godma's house in the afternoon. for the first time in my life, i wasn't greeted by a smiley and healthy 90+ year old woman. she has kindest smile i've ever seen, the kind that makes you wanna go over and hug her.

instead, she was lying on her bed sleeping, with a tube going into her nose. what a sad sight. my heart sank the moment i laid eyes on that scene. hazel says its because she's old. its true, no doubt. but i guess i just wasnt used to seeing her in such a state. i hope she gets better soon!

after that, i headed down to hazel's house because she enticed me with food. she said she'll secretly pack and pass me all those delicious food that her chefs were cooking. LOL BLUFF PEOPLE LOH.

hahahha ok fine i went down at the wrong timing. but i still got to eat yummy salmon!
i also unintentionally received quite a number of ang pows too lol.

thanks for inviting me over hazel :)
(i couldn't get over the being called skinny part for the entire evening though hahahhaha.)

went over to my maternal grandma's side and had dinner there. its amazing to see how much my cousins have grown. i literally saw them as babies all the way up till now, like 16, 17 years old. omg.

one more day to slack tmr. woohoo.
then its back to work over the weekend. booo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home