Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

so next week will be pretty packed for me. nothing on on monday. there's robotics on tuesday at cat high from 2-4pm. wed cafe work. thursday skipping 1.30-3.30pm. friday-sunday cafe work. lol omg.

but i guess at least its better than bumming around. need to save up money for my diving trip in april!

went swimming/suntanning today after quite a hiatus. weather was great today! good riddance to all those cloudy/rainy weather. i love the feeling of sun on my skin. plus i always believe that guys should have a tan. fair guys just look...wrong.

my favourite pair of sunglasses which i bought from HK broke today. i dunno why. :(

okay and because hazel couldn't give me a proper random topic to blog about, this post shall end here. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home