Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, January 24, 2011

woke up early today to the sound of my SMS tone. i didn't sleep well last night, i don't know why. it was like as though there was something constantly at the back of my mind, bugging me. the thing is, i seldom have such trouble sleeping. usually its just - i close my eyes, and the next thing i see when i open them, are the blue skies and sunshine outside.

anyhow, tmr's lesson is cancelled, leaving me with one whole day to rot at home again. i think after this week i shan't work for Emotion anymore. although the pay is good at 15 an hour, i dont exactly fancy the travelling. plus, they always like to hold their meetings at hougang sports hall at 10am. the result is, usually i don't turn up. lol. and it makes me feel bad.

teaching skipping is fine, though i must say that the novelty has kinda worn off. i like working with kids, encouraging them. but i find it hard to teach them something which i myself am not proficient in. picture this - i tell them to do double unders, or perhaps even triple unders. but i myself can't even do those. how am i fit to teach them? its like a constant weight on my conscience, or rather the constant fear that some kid might randomly ask me to demonstrate. sure, my colleague told me to brush them off if they ask, diverting their attention to something else instead.

how many times can i do that? sure, i could practice those moves myself, that's definitely a solution. but honestly, skipping isnt my forte nor is it my interest.

i realized its hard to teach others something which you have no passion in. so i guess this week shall be the last. at least this frees me up with time to commit for the cafe job. having to juggle both sides was kinda hard.

on a brighter note, i'm looking forward to work at the cafe on wednesday! sure could appreciate something to do, and as always, something to learn.

so today i met YR for lunch since i had to drop by bukit batok to photocopy my stats book. went for a movie after that. watched season of the witch. it was pretty good i must say, though i didnt expect it to be full of monsters and demons.

if tmr's weather is good, will go swimming again. should take this time to tan as much as possible, else for the rest of the week i don't think i'll be able to.

in any case, going for a run now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home