Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

OK FINE UPDATE TIMEEEEEEEE. I KNOW U ALL MISSED MY UBER KENGZ POSTZ.

so whats newwww.........

i got myself a PSP. TRADE GAMES WITH ME PLZ
i am now 21 years old, and my birthday went by without some humongous PARTY whatsoever (in case you were wondering)
my scriptwriting tutor akumaran is such a pain in the ass when it comes to attendance. wtf la zao one time also must call me up and lecture me smlj.
thanks to those who bought me stuff for my birthday! 2 different parties actually bought me the same shirt -.- "Mr Grumpy" wtf la.
i just watched my downloaded copy of Hitman and frankly i wasnt really very impressed leh. though i must say that the actor who played "47" really pulled off his role well.

ok sian pls no WoW FTL pls. imma go sleep. knncb thursday 9am still must go for SCRIPTWRITING CLASS FOR MAKE UP, that FUCKING SPOILT MY DAY 3$@#$!@#!@#!@#!@$@#$@%@^^

OK BYE UPDATE FOR ALL OF U NIGGAZH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home