Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HAHAHAHHA I JUST RECEIVED THE FUNNIEST CALL EVER LOLLLLLLL

-phone rings-

me: hello mediacorp news hotline

caller: what? whose line?

me: media-corp-news-hot-line

caller: ah okay. i got news for you. for the past 20-30 years, i have been mentally ill. why? because of my brother. he always take drugs like heroin, weed, marijuana. then now he kenna caught. will be charged in court next thursday, hope you guys can come down and film him.

me: wait okay. let me get the facts right. you said you were mentally ill for 20-30 years because of your brother who takes drugs and who will also be charged in court next week and you want us to go down and take pictures?

caller: yah because.. -pauses for awhile- you got listen to perfect 10? got this song which goes like this "whats that coming over the hills whats that coming over the hills". then the next line is "is it a monster is it a monster." yah my brother is the monster. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

me: okay so u want us to go down and take pictures and all?

caller: yes please go down, write whatever u want about him, take all the pictures u want. embarrass him so that he can reform and be a better family man like me. -laughs again-

me: okay thanks for calling the news hotline.

-hangs up-


Now.. you guys must be wondering, "who in his right mind would make such a phone call, betray his own brother, laugh like a lunatic and indulge in self praise right?"

the answer can be condensed in just one simple everyday word which is often part of our lives not because we want it on our own free will, but because we are bound by this term called 'racial harmony'.

Malay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home