Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today was a very wonderful and GLORIA-ous morning. Let me enlighten you, my faithful and loyal reader, on why this is so. :)

I took a cab to school this morning, and I shall now attempt to replicate the receipt, which I asked Oh-So-Politely from the taxi driver, below.


PREMIER
Silver line: 63636888
Premier Taxis Pte Ltd
Reg No. 20-0304975-H
____________________
SHC6224X
----------------------------
Receipt No. 9925
Start 23/10/2007 08:20
End 23/10/2007 09:36
Distance Run 46.6KM
----------------------------
Meter Fare $31.60
Peak Hour 2.00
======
TOTAL $33.60

THANK YOU FOR TRAVELLING
WITH SILVERCAB
Cust Service 6363-6888


A very wonderful way to start a most "relaxing" day indeed! (Class from 9-2, Work from 3.30-11.30)


For an even greater insight, please refer to the SMS exchanges made.

G: heyy i'm leaving house now. you reaching alr?

me: Fucking cab is stuck in a fucking jam on the fucking PIE. Nabei jibai waste my monies.

G: hahas you took cab? where're you stuck at now?

me: In the middle of fucking nowhere. Fuk la. Should have just stayed home to sleep.

G: hahas..chillllllllllll.

me: Anyway I'll be late. Go ahead without me. Fucking PIE and fucking cabs.

G: hahas okay. i'll save a seat for you k.

me: Ok thanks ah. Fucking cab driver still can whistle. Piece of shit.

G: wa faster! the lecturer looks damn anal. take the lift from outside the LTs and turn left. one of the classrooms nearby.

me: Fuck her lah. She wanna fucking scream at me then pay me 20 bucks first. I let her scream all she fucking want.

G: okay la first impression bad. she seems quite nice. hmm but im sitting near the window though.

me: Who gives a flying shit about the window when im in a fucking cab travelling at 40kmh, gonna be late for lect and wasting 20 bucks.

G: err okay. chill. faster! err she just said she'll be taking attendance for all her lectures.

me: If I could, I would teleport there right now. But I can't.

G: hmm okay don't worry just come as fast as you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home