Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, January 26, 2007

hehehe its almost 1am!

and my MEP video is still far from being completed. looks like i wont be getting any sleep tonight.

i blame procrastination, and so in other words i blame myself. ah wellllllllllllll. at least over this week end i can rilak abit. (i hope!)

anyhow nothing much has been happening lately. had an interview at mediacorp today (or yesterday for that matter) and i guess it went pretty well, i think.

the interviewer just kept laughing and laughing when i was being serious. if she talked to me for another hour or so i think she'd have died from hyperventilation.

i was kinda spouting bullshit in crappy chinese myself which was partially mixed with english. lolololol. but oh well its over so who cares.

in the worst case scenario, i can always rely on my trademark HOHSEI WIDE SMILE

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aight off to do MEP, long day for me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home