Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

ahhhh. its 11.28pm and i just reached home after having dinner with the guys at raimah(?).

trip home was long and boring as usual and to make things worse, my ipawd had to die on me halfway.

anyhow, rain in the day = kanpua spoil my mood

but rain at night = mellow

and as i ran home in the rain, this song was playing on my ipod.

Tonight - FM static

for some reason or another, i just felt that this song was really apt for the moment.

btw, mellow =\= emo or whatsoever.

mellow = the mood that just makes u wanna go "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." as you sink into your sofa with a nice hot cuppa and rilak one korner.

here's a snippet of the lyrics for your viewing pleasure. as usual, if you want the song, just pm me on MSN.

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight


and yah lar i know i have alot of angsty nicks like "FUCK THIS FUCK THAT" or my current one being ":@", but no matter how kanpua pissed off i am, i wont bite lah. lolololololoolol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home