Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

things to do today:

1. have lunch. (check. tomyam cup noodles + CP Chicken FTW)
2. LT show rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
3. Radio Interviews
4. have dinner.
5. level to 44
6. not to conk out halfway

thats just the outline, so for anyone who wants to know, here's an in-depth analysis of my Tuesday.

i'll leave my house at 1.40pm to reach school at 3pm. then i'll do my radio group thingy with jyuneen cos yassid cmi. after which i have 2 hours left so i'll use it to think up my script and come up with questions for my "interviewees". LT show rehearsal from 6pm till 9pm. have dinner. look for ben. (hopefully he's playing his stupid lan) look for ironforge nub. and i should be good. come home, level the other half to 44. get some much needed rest. the end.


all in all, a fuggin long day today.

1X BO HOHSEI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home