Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What the fuck man, what the fuck really.

for some reason or another, either by pure coincidence or by the will of God, its exactly 4 hours from my last blog post today at 12.37pm.

and at 4.37pm now, i just had to urge to blog bout something.

that something being how, in the span of 4 hours, i've only written/typed 4 lines of chinese words for my chinese stop press article.

yes, 4 hours = 4 lines. damn hohsei right.

i hereby proclaim myself, THE KING OF PROCRASTINATION.

and if you, my loyal reader, is AMAZED by this awesomesauce power of mine, please leave a comment or "TAQQ" my board to let me know how AMAZED you are!


That said, le KING of PROCRASTINATION is gonna flaunt his powers somemore by going to take a shower and then head off to town.

Au Revoir.

(HAHAHAHHA SO FUCKIN OWNED FOR CHINESE STOP PRESS ARTICLE)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home