Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, November 25, 2006

got home pretty late last night (or early rather), and since i only had only 8 hours of sleep throughout the past 2 days, i pretty much KO-ed till bout 11+ am and thus i missed the SIP lecture.

but anyway, fuck that.

this post is to THANK,

all those who remembered my birthday,
all those who got me something for my birthday,

and lastly,

all those who spent my birthday with me and who made it a really really fun one.

THANKS guys. i really really x 10000 appreciate it and i love you guys long tyme :)

i would type a long post on how much i <3 you guys, but nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

(/startexcusecosimtoolazy)

Short and Sweet FTW RIGHT? :))))))))))

(/endexcusecosimtoolazy)

anyhow, its raining now at my place.

not those heavy kinda rain, but those that makes it seem like as if its evening time at 3.51pm in the afternoon.

WoW is pretty much boring to me now, cos i've achieved the epitome of l337-ness and thus have nothing else to do.

so i'll just go find some old games and entertain myself with them.

Things to do:

1) MME green screen and filming shit. (which im so fucked cos i've been told that the last booking slot has been taken up and i havent booked my slot yet. HAHA GG. if anyone of u wanna donate some time to me from your slot, i swear i'll love you long time. ok fine maybe not love you long time, but i'll buy you lunch/dinner. :) )

2) Chinese newswriting article for 93.8 LIVE student forum shit which is due next friday.

3) hmm what else?

dunno. fuck it. play game. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home