Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

today has been a real ASDASFADASFASDASFASGASFASFASDAS day.

TUESDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NO SCHOOL DAYS, but i went back anyhow.

was pretty productive, in the sense that i got my green screen and shit covered.

only a bit more to film on thursday morning, thanks to stella's slot. :)


anyway i only had 4 fucking hours of sleep last night cos i woke up at 6 fucking AM this morning.

i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.
i hate waking up at 6 fucking AM.


point made.

there's something else biting me now, and ITS THE FUCKIN CHINESE NEWSWRITING ARTICLE LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. KNN HOW TO DO.

HAHAHAH NOW I REGRET EATING THE CHICKEN WINGS INSTEAD OF DOING THOSE INTERVIEWS DURING THE RECEPTION

to make things worse, i tried to start on my article just now, and here's what happenedzor.

I OPENED MSWORD
CHANGED LANGUAGE SETTINGS TO CHINESE
TYPED ONE CHARACTER
MSWORD HUNG
ILLEGAL OPERATION

WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR WTF LOR


ahhaha ok this has been 1x fuckin whiny post, so to make it less whiny, i'll end off this post with my motto in life.


FUCK IT LAH. NIGHT.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    HAHAHAH NOW I REGRET EATING THE CHICKEN WINGS INSTEAD OF DOING THOSE INTERVIEWS DURING THE RECEPTION

    I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home