Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

hahaha FYSH HAS GOT SOMETHING IN-TER-RES-TING to show all of you!

its pretty embarrasing to me lah, but just thought i'd show this to all of you guys, just for laughs :)

i came across this while i was commenting on my friend's blog in Windows Live Spaces (since i had to log in), and so i clicked on my Profile Details.

i think i created this account back when i was 15 years old, when i first got my hotmail email, so yeah DISCLAIMER : I AM NOT LIKE THAT NOW OKAY.


without further adue,


7 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not hard to believe what I'm seeing, but.. My question for you is

    WERE YOU ATTACHED TO A GUY, OR TO A GIRL? : |

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    DONT ASK ME WHY I WAS "IN A RELATIONSHIP" AT THAT TIME COS I CERTAINLY WASNT ATTACHED.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger alvyn said…

    HAHAHA

    yAh wE uSeD tO uSe ArTiCz To sNiPE n00bS iN cS rItE cHr0mIe~.

    HAHAHAH FUCK U NUB. i'm trying to find my old blog leh.. those lagi funny. all the angsty posts. and junyang's LJ haha... fucking angst blog.

    U ATTACHED IN SEC SCH MEH. KIMBERLY SIM ISSIT HAHAHAW.

    anyway fuck u lah its ADO. without further ADO you BODOH.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger evie said…

    dont think theres much difference from how you are now ley

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    hahaha but man, i remember that day when u adn JJ went to simlim to buy the comp im using right now.

    that was during sec 4 (i.e 2002)

    4 fucking years man.

    NOT TO MENTION THE COUNTLESS NUBS WE OWNED IN PAGN.NET

    and its ADUE I DONT CARE COS ITS MY BLOG

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    eViE U NuB Of CouRSe ThErE'S A DiFfErENcE u KnN~

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger FuSe said…

    you're still you.. with some angmoh angstrock WoWslang thrown in lor hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home