Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Dinner days are always fun fun fun!

what makes it even better, is knowing that I HAVE NO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY HAHAHAHAHHAA

ahhhhhh man. nothing is better than slacking on my chair, killing flowerz, talking shit on msn and being able to stay up late and wake up late.

not to mention being accompanied by good music too while i'm doing all of the above.

lyrics of the day 4 all of you. (which i think are nice lah. haha)

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I dont never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel


Hinder - Lips of an Angel


k ler back to killing more flowerz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home