Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When was the last time you've taken something for granted?

Be it your loved ones, your friends, your life, your possessions.

You only treasure those things once you've lost them, and that is so very true.

Terribly true, but still true.

Every night before I sleep, as I look out of my room window, I think.

I think of what I've done today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year.

And memories make up a large part of me.

Throughout my life, I've always taken things for granted. Many things.

Be it past relationships, past friendships, past kinship, I've taken them all for granted.

Maybe thats my personality - I'm only close to those who actually try to reach out to me, the rest I won't bother about.

Too many things I've taken for granted. And I realized this after reading bernie's blogp post on his grandma's passing.

Which brings me to the point - How long has it been since I've visited my grandma?

This may or may not be classified as an emo post, but the point still stands.

Have you taken yourself and others around you for granted?

If so, its never too late to make amends. I know I will.

Or try at least.


on a lighter note, i heard this song by FIR on TV. its from their latest album i think. philip gave me a bittorrent link for the album, so i'm downloading it now.

but i did a search on yahoo and found the song by itself.

multiply sites ftw.

Song's FIR - Tian Tian Ye Ye

and i have to add that i abso-fucking-lutely love duets.

Rock/metal songs are my favourites, but duets are still the most beautiful songs on planet earth.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    i'm gonna take your sorry ass for granted so hard when school reopens nigguh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home