Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i've got $2.15 in my bank account now, so i was asking my dad to give me more money. he asked me why, so i told him that chak moe hasnt given me my pay yet. (which by now shud be $1000 odd) so my dad said "give me his number and office address."
i asked him why, and he said "im gonna call ah longs to beat him up." and i said "wtf for?" he shrugged and said "that arsehole actually dares to owe my son money. kanina. i wanna wack him also. quick lah i want his address." i just stared and said "what the hell."

then he did a double take, and said "oh cannot. he's ur girlfriend's father right."
to which i said "not my girlfriend, but my friend's father lah"
he looked at me and said "but ur friend's a girl right? therefore she's ur girlfriend lah. so serious for what. alvyn's ur boyfriend also wad."
"okay, wtf." says me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home