Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, April 01, 2005

ok im gonna complain AGAIN about this Oh-So-Wonderful job of mine.
for today, I've done....

NOTHING.

yesterday, I've done....

NOTHING.

as for the day before, I've done....

NOTHING.

and as for the day before the day before, I've done....

Oh i didnt go.

ogay so now u have it. what a good life im leaing eh?

basically im just back to the basics.
doing nothing, playing solitaire, and just stoning.
not to mention going into the occasional standby mode (aka sleep)
this might sound suprising.
BUT IM DARN SICK OF DOING NOTHING.

oh but chak moe did give me something to do tho.
he asked me to call other laminate flooring companies up, act as a potential customer, and enquire about their prices.
cos he wanna do something called the "Price Survey".
as much as i HATE calling people up, i did.
so some companies said they'd get back to me tmr.

well, the next day came.
and chak moe asked me if the companies replied.
i checked my email. and said "no they didnt"
so he said "ok. i want u to do a follow up. call them again."
once he said those words, the sound of his voice travelled at 330m/s, entered my ears, vibrated my eardrums, got processed by my brain, and at that instant i really wanted to shout "WHAT THE FUCK."
well basically, im the so called "customer", its the companies who should be calling me, not me call them up as some shitty follow up. and now i've got 7 different companies smsing/calling/leaving voicemail on my god damned hp. what the fuck did i do to deserve this. :@

on a lighter note. im gonna tell him that this is my last wk of work. good riddance to him. perhaps as a last act of blatant defiance, i shall zhao work at 4. hoho. im so l337. this leaves me with (as of now, time's 1.43pm) 2 hrs and 17 mins more to go. growllllllllllllllllllll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home