Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

OMGHI2U.

the boss just went out. so here i am.
well basically i've been reading all my old chat logs since 10am this morning.
Happening loh.
I was literally falling asleep in front of my laptop.

Anyway, some girl, or rather, woman, came into the office for an interview today.
She spoke in this really dull manner, more like a mix between robotic, monotonous and retarded.
I could sense that she was taking great pains to pronounce each and every single word.
It was really a earsore.
Anyway, she was from ITE. go figure.
yeah dont tell me im mean please.
its an understatement.

just waiting for the clock to strike 6 now so that i can knock off and have my dinner.
meeting jh later in town to makan. lol choosing where to dine is such a chore for me. most of the time i'd say "anything", much to the chagrin of everyone. but im really anything wad. lawl. ok so i suggested moonfysh. and she said fysh&co. thus im gonna be a gentleman and eat at fysh&co. haw. never been there before. wheeee. there goes my plan to save up at least 300 bux this month.

feeling quite good now because tmr's a holiday. which means no wretched work. hoho. but still have yet to decide what to do. that shall wait.

on saturday, ben's gonna come along with me to the office. yay. then zhao at 1, go town, shop, then head down to alv's church for easter service. i hope they dont give me anymore shit like they did last time.

and sunday's a rest day. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home