Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

lol. Had pe two days in a row today. How fun is that. Did circuit yesterday, and lan sai 9 rounds today. Woo whee. 9 rounds in 14 mins. Kekeke. And I realized its extremely irritating to wear a XXL pe shirt to run. Stupid sleeves. Lol I wore it to loh tuan summore. Looked like a karung guni man. Anyways, met alv there, then Cheryl came later. Had the usual tok c0ck ala mat jokes session with the bing. Wanted to buy my billab0ng shirt. But argh dunno why I didnt buy. Juz didnt feel like it I guess. Nvm I shall buy it on thurs or fri. keke. Then I shall wear it with board shorts and look like a true blue hip hop surfer dude. HAHA. Lol today I zhupped canoeing trials. They told me there was a mat who did 3 pull ups, but only 8 push ups. And I mean eight. EIGHT NIAAAA. Actually can tell lar. He looks seriously scrawny. Even pinky can pwn him tombaleh. Plus with her pink shoes as her l337 weapons, the mat WILL be pwned TOMBALEH-LEH. DOUBLE PWNED. DOUBLE BREWED. DOUBLE h4XED. K. dunno wad shit Im saying but Im typing this in Microsoft word now. And that explains "the bing", cos its supposed to be iced milk tea. Yeah juz as my name is the jin yu. Lol. Hurhur trix trix. My mum thinks I'm doing gp essay now. Keke. Too bad she didn't see the amount of red and green underlines. Hahez. Wtf I am seriously crapping. Oh well, I'm going swimming tmr alone. And guess what regent sec is having their sports meet at the sports complex tmr. That means it will be damn crowded. Darn. Hmm, can anyone sponsor me monies? I wanna buy a pair of jeans. I juz realized I dun have any longs in my wardrobe. Hurhur. I really envy gunbound biatch lor. Everyday juz go work, slack arnd and earn lotsa monies. Asdfasdfsdfsdafsdfasdf. Bored. =( my sms is like under-used can. No one smses me. Except for 11124. go figure. Nvm. I shall apply to wacky sms. Hahez. The gals are so kewt and h0t. lol damn I better stop now. This is serious crap. Im juz writing whatever comes to my mind. Anyway, out of boredom, I trixxed scott. Hence, I shall now name it "SCOTT THE TRIXXED." Keke. Here’s a l337 pictar for u all. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home