Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, March 26, 2004

fuck. i've got nothing much to blog about today. except that campfire was alright, the atmosphere was there, but somehow, someone had to come and dulan me. lol. whatever. i'm only giving that a damn cos i hate it when pple give me the cold shoulder out of the blue. that really pissed me off lar. spoilt my fucking day. plus with a headache thruout the whole thing, what could be better. and after that. i met ODAC biatch. and this time, the conversation went like that.
ODAC biatch: Hey fish, made more new friends thruout this campfire?
Me: er..nope..
ODAC biatch: oh okay. i give u an apple. so what do u see?
Me: i think i heard that before. An apple tree i suppose.
ODAC biatch: No no, i see an APPLE GARDEN!
Me: oh okay. well, hey my bus is here. gotta run. cya.

WHAT THE FUCK. SERIOUSLY THAT WAS THE ULTIMATE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home