Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, July 13, 2003

hmm. i'm happy today. :) don't know why. but i juz feel happy. lol. doing my gp work now. Its about " Crime And Punishment ". Don't know what to write..but wrote crap..juz for the sake of doing. At least my teacher wun have any excuse to say that i din make and effort to do her work. yupz..and i still have maths..trigo..urgh..sucks. i'm dling "findin Nemo" now. lol. such a cute show! haha..my mum actually subscribed to the lousy jetpack plan. supposed to be 19.90 for 250 mb only..but i d/led like over 2gig of stuff. hurhur. so she got pissed and changed the plan to unlimited. so now i can d/l n d/l~! :D woooo

i've come to realise that i still like her. yupz.. altho i pretend that i do not in front of her, i still do..deep down inside. oh well, its a good thing i suppose. afterall, there's no point brooding over "she likes me, she likes me not"..haha..i believe she does. and that's my p.o.f. don't know if she still does tho..if u're readin this, do u? haha..kinda dumb..but ya..afterall this is a blog. my blog. all my thots are supposed to be in it~ mmm..gotta do work now..maybe blog later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home