Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, July 04, 2003

hahah..woke up at eight today! one of the latest times i ever woke up. lol. yes LATEST. :D i brushed my teeth, emptied listerine into my mouth, cried, then spitted it out. AHahha, ever thot of using the listerine bottle as ur water bottle? it'll look really really neat! LOL. i was really hungry, but much to my chagrin, THERE WAS NO FOOD! Allah didn't bless me with food today, maybe cos i had pork chop for dinner yesterday. :P so i had to wait till lunch time. sighz. hahahAH, angela juz called me. said she couldn't print the stars out. HAHAHA, really l0rz..they were supposed to get it done by yesterday. lousy logistics. :) yupz. so i'm talking to jiahui on msn now. suprisingly she woke up real early today~ maybe cos she knew i was online. hehehe. sighz, got a long day ahead of me..gotta go town n do this and do that. all i wanna do right now is sit in front of my comp and play games! bahz..exams over already n yet i still feel so sian. someone cheer me up by treating me to a movie ya? :D
anyway, gotta meet alv in the afternoon to go town together. that lucky guy got a date. i'm jealous. :P buy balls, i think mine will drop off first. SIAN LAR. hahaha, anyway, to pple taking the oral today, all the best to u guys! Mao Zedong Wan4 Shui4~! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home