Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

so as i was saying......... i was looking thru people's defunct blogs and one of them happened to be Bernie's (HINTHINT)

and there was this post back in May 16th 2006

Ok! Question about WW2. ANYONE CAN ANSWER(THIS AINT REALLY A BLOG. WHY WOULD I BLOG ABOUT MY PERSONAL FEELINGS ON THE NET)
Which country's soldiers fought in the most fronts in WWII?
A) France
B) Russia
C) Poland
D) Germany
E) USA

GUESS!



so as usual people were leaving comments, guessing that shit out, for example.....

1) My guess Poland...? I think they fought on every front.Melissa :)
2) USA? HAHA I dunno. And yes! We HAVE to get together more. GO HUATTERS. (jawa)

here was my answer: f)Singapore.

to which bernie gave the answer: 1 POINT FOR MELISSA. IT'S POLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! :)

and here's what i replied:

not singapore meh?
singapore got alot of frontz
got waterfront
got stadiumfront
got infront (malaysia)
got alot lorh.



HAHAHAHA FUCK I LOVE MYSELF <3333333333333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home