Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

wow time really flies and now its time for the next "once-in-a-month" update!

well this being said, its less than 2 months till Internship is over and i cant fucken wait.
after being in Meliakok Ladio Chynis Newz for the past 4 months or so, I definitely can say that this isnt the industry for me.

now why would i say that? here's an example.

someone calls the hotline reporting about some missing woman in mandai. my editor got wind of it, and told me to contact the person. i said "okay" and went back to doing my stuff which i was doing beforehand.

10 mins later she asked me, "fysh have u called the person?" i replied "no not yet cos im busy doing my stuff" she then did a facepalm on her own face and lamented about not having a sense of urgency. hahahahhaa.

moral of the story : fysh doesnt give a shit about who died/went missing/got 1st/ etc etc etc, nor can he be bothered to actually pursue those stories. Thus he is in the wrong department.

yea yea i know this shit is supposed to be in my reflective journals and all, but its so hard for me to write in the ejournals/logbook for the sole reason of not being able to throw in hokkien vulgarities.

Thus as of now, its still pretty barren. lol. so that means i cant be a secretary either. cos i cant update stuff for shit.

anywayyyyyyyyyy, all the interns are leaving and that leaves only me. sian.

but nvm im just taking things one day at a time, and it so happens that after tonight, its 2 days off! (wed & thurs) wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home