Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

just a short post before i head off to school for my radioshow!

i hope everything goes fine and by the end of today, its another group project down!

cant wait for next week to be over

anyhow, went to download Savage Garden - Two Beds and a Coffee Machine after listening to it on JOSEELEENS's lappie.

maybe its just me, but wtf mang their vocalist has one of the smoothest voice i've heard so far.

its a nice song nonetheless.



sidenote: i'll be heading down to the EEWRAY(SIBEI)SIAN ASSOCIATION on thursday (ie. tomorrow) to take pictures for the website. if you wanna take pictarz too or just wanna tag along, hit me up! sure could use some company since i'd be going myself. my class ends at 1pm. will be going after thatttt

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home