Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

AHHAahAHhAH KE KE KE kE k ElOlOlOlololol

k lemme esprain
before level 60, i looked like this.



after i hit 60, i look like this. (presently)



and once i hit champion, i'll have uber gear which'll look like this.




huzzah.
eating wholemeal bread with kaya spoils my day.
i hate the taste of oats and flour in my mouth.
fucking sucks shit.


anyhow, here's a class pic of my bmr class



to those who were in my group for bmr/socio, thanks guys. its been great fun working with ya`ll.

-rofl @ the 4th month in the year-

kekeke yeah and i think my hair looks like fug too.

CHINESE HIGH HAIRSTYLE FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

but that'll have to wait since i only have 4 fucking bucks to my name right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger evie said…

    wholemeal bread + kaya = (Y)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    its the nastiest shat on earth since sliced bread. nuff said U FOO

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    april's hair 0wnz j00 can.

    doubt she reads this brog but u'll never know :o

     

Post a Comment

<< Home