Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tuesday nightsssssssssssssssssss.

was watching TV just now, and saw the trailer of The Lakehouse.

Theme song was Keane's Somewhere only we know

and man, its fuckin good shit.
yea yea i know its not my kinda LOUD SCREAMO EMO HEAD BANGING kinda song,
but wtf lah its nais nonetheless.

PLUS, i cant wait to catch The Lakehouse!
yea AGAIN, i know its not my kinda HUAT AH KILL EVERYBODY AH kinda movie,
but wtf lah its still nais nonetheless.

i dont know why, but i guess im a person who just watches a movie for the concept and storyline instead of the actors.

you can always replace keanu reeves and sandra bullock with ah beng and ah lian and i'd still watch it if the script remains the same. but of course i'd only pay like 2 bucks to watch it.
whoever's acting in it doesnt really matter to me because they all seem the same anywayz.

right so anyway, i was so bored to the extent that i was reading people's blog archives.
si teh chief sian.

i've got that french project thingy coming up this thurs.
and for starters, i dont even have the contact numbers of my group members.
so c'mon everybody, LAUGH WITH ME
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HUAT AH.

guess i'll have to come up with something by myself, just in case lah.

oh YES HAHAH i just have to mention this.
had audiopro yesterday (if you're thinking of whether or not to skip audiopro this week, dont hestitate to.)
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....
we (me, iylia, hwanny) were so god damned bored, we went around browsing through other people's work. (lush scripts, ITAPS etc)

heard quite a few peoples' (i.e gloria, stella, willbernkai, kaman, charlene, joanneandjasmine) and boy, they were all damn good lah.

we also "stumbled" upon -AHEM-'s project.
and well, it was FUCKING FANTASTIC. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAOMAOMAO

use of voice tweaking was just OUTOFTHISWORLD. LOL

rekorded it into my handphone and its now my UBER l337 SMS TONE. HAHAHA
REMIND ME TO LET U GUYS HEAR IT.

ok from this point onwards, im just leaving this window open and typing random shit inside it.

i just had yammy Meiji Nata De Coco yoghurt.
FUCK YES I LOVE NATA DE COCO.
which is btw coconut fibre lah. those small white chewy cubes.
can buy at supermarket one.
then they come with uber l337 syrup and all

add ice into it and its (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY).

am downloading Bleach again after a long hiatus. cos i was too lazy before. keke.

btw this week's gonna be pretty hohsei.

monday has passed.
tuesday has passed.
wednesday is going to pass smoothly.
thursday is not hohsei day.
friday is hohsei day.

ahhhhhhhh fuck, i had better get down to revising all my notes and stuff for BMR and socialogy.

ahhaha. thinking back on my JC life, the part i really miss is the ZHAOING sch part.

parts which involve me and ben heading to the office to claim SIGN OUT forms, then filling up our particulars, only to put my hp no. as his dad's contact number and vice versa.
following which, he'll head to the office first to hand in the form.
the clerk there will then call his dad (which will be me) to inform him that Ben is leaving the sch to see a doctor.

Can still remember the typical conversation.

-Phone rings-
Me: Hello?
Clerk: Hello is this (forgot ben's dad's name)?
Me: Yes speaking. Who's this?
Clerk: Hi I am calling from PJC, just to inform you that your son, Benjamin Ng, is sick and he is leaving the school now to see the doctor.
Me: Really? Oh okay thanks for informing me.
Clerk: That's about it. Thank you for your time.
Me: No problem. Bye.

then ben leaves the school and waits for me outside.
i head into the office now and hands in my form and the same shit repeats itself AHAHHAHAHA
after which i'll be walking out of school too and we'll head over to my house for some Unreal Tournament and shit. LOL
fucking nostalgia owns u.

not to mention that on many mornings, either he or i will msg each other "eh fuck lah kan sian dont feel like going sch today."

then either of us will reply "ok meet u at usual place we go macs makan breakfast then go queue up at polyclinic."

classic man, just classic.

actually come to think of it, i have LOTS of zhaoing sch escapades.
the most memorable one has to be during sec 1 or 2, i forgot.

but what happened was that i zhaoed school for one whole week.
i leave the house at 6am, sit at the void deck for 45 mins till 6.45am.
my mom leaves the house for work, i go back to the house and sleep and rilak.

so anyway i didnt go sch for 1 week, when i went back, the teacher asked me for MC and i said i didnt have one.
gave him a self-forged parent's letter instead, saying that i had food poisoning.

my teacher didnt exactly believe though and said he wanted to call my parents.

and i tell you.
the next few days were FUCKING HELL.
every phone call that comes through will make me pee in my pants.
i seriously could not imagine what would happen if my teacher contacts my parents and realises that it was all a facade.

it made me so nervous i could not sleep every night.
i ended up plucking out the telephone line everynight when my parents were at home.

miraculously though, the teacher didnt call and my butt was saved.
and i swore never to zhao sch for more than a week, EVER AGAIN.

ok.
/endrandomposts

my comp is laggin cos this post is too long already.
so imma hit publish post now, lest my comp suddenly screws up thanks to my uber l337 intel pentium processor which has 2 pins less.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    LOLOL HAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger evie said…

    hahahhahahahaa.. u and ben are like bonnie and clyde, minus the robbing part.

    anyway, u wanna watch the lake house??? u like this kinda movie meh?? :O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home