Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fuck this multicam shit.
At the rate i'm going, i'm never gonna finish my fucking proposal in time.

My attention span when im front of the comp is zilch fucking kosong.
Keep finding myself blog-hopping, trolling WoW forums and checking MSN with every word i type in MSWORD.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKFNDHFISDUHFADBGASIDBASID :@@:@::@:@:@@::@:@

so therefore the only solution now is to fucking get away from my comp and start doing my script on a piece of paper for starters.

SO, BYEBYE. only thing i'd be lacking is some company. :( sometimes i wish i had a sibling who's the same age and in the same course as me. then everynight we can chiong our work at the last minute. oh well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home