Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Boring saturday afternoon.
I was reading through all the testimonials i've written for lian hua ever since i've met her.
Gonna be almost a year in 13 days' time.

Till now, i still find it amazing, that by an amusing twist of fate, we got together after knowing each other for 9 months as platonic friends.

Why was it amusing? Because if anyone asked me during those nine months if there was any remote possibility of me getting together with her, i'd reply with a "WTF NO? NO FUCKING WAY!". She didn't come across as a romantic partner to me at that time, but more of someone to annoy(lol).

Haha. But look where I am now.

This post is dedicated to you, Stella.

Thanks for always being so tolerant with all the crap that i give you.
Thanks for always listening to my "jokes". Although the response you give me all the time is still -.-"
Thanks for messaging me "Good night" every night. Save for those nights when i piss you off.
Thanks for putting up with someone as dense as me. Well, sometimes. :)
Thanks for the new pencilcase.
Thanks for telling me not to eat too much salt. Although i still dont listen.
Thanks for always being understanding and patient.
Thanks for always having faith in me and in the relationship.

Thank you for loving me.

I am truly happy.
And I only hope that I've made you as happy as I am.

And I will love you, baby.
Always.
And I'll be there forever and a day.
Always.
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme.
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind.
And I'll love you.


Always.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    Aw I never knew you could be so sweet. So un-Fysh-like. But, all the best in your relationship.

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger evie said…

    thats sweet. eh send me bon jovi's always can?

    lys: thats because u dunno fysh well

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    evie: Perhaps. I just know the side of him thats "OMG U F*CKING EWOK/NOOB/KING KONG/JAWA!!!"

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    JIJIJIJIJI

     

Post a Comment

<< Home