Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

HAHA
pardon me if u have already read lianhua's and ewie's blog, but i just have to say

KEKE FRENCH ROX KEKE

went to school today specially just for french tutorial from 4-6pm.

tutor's Angelo Mattucci, who has been living in Singapore for the past 12 years. thus the occasional singlish. lmao.

pretty cheeky guy, but relatively easy going!

havent seen Bich yet, but man, those french tutors are REALLY hohsei people.

funny and easy going!
just like me. HAHAHA

learnt pretty much the same shit as lianhua and ewie, namely the alphabet and the basic greetings.

Alan (mel's boyfriend), is in the same tutorial as me.
But man, why do they always put me in lancheow classes with no familiar faces?

Anyhow, 6 guys and 15+ girls in my class.

AND most importantly,

EYE CANDIEZ +++++

KEKEKE

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    Salut! Français c'est bon!

    Ok I think that was gramatically wrong, but whatever. French ROXOR! I got Bich. She's cool. And funneh. Haha and I know absolutely no one in my class. Damnit. I swear they do this on purpose.

    Bonne nuit! À la prochaine!

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    wtf what's "Français c'est bon!" and "Bonne nuit! À la prochaine!"?

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Stella said…

    'Français c'est bon' means that 'French is the best!'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home