Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, April 16, 2006



For the win.

this post is solely just for the purpose of going down in my archives, for me to remember this glorious day which i owned trojanz.

ok as i mentioned before, i was toying with those settings, then my OS fucked up.

i then installed a fresh copy of Win XP, but then upon start up, stupid files like cmd.exe and ftp.exe and some other dubious files like devldr.dll started running on my comp.

cmd.exe and ftp.exe are legitimate Windows files, but they were being run in the background, i.e opening a back door for hackers who can then access my comp via my ip, which i assume is being published too.

a MS-DOS batch file was then run, which started more silly programs and made my comp run really slow.

i then installed Windows XP over and over again, thinking that it was due to the OS being infected.

10 times, and still the same shit.

so i thought it was my HDD (hard drive), therefore i formatted both HDDs. resulting in me having no music and shit now. lmao.

anyhow, after reformatting, the shat was still running on my system.

so instead of formatting and installing over again, i ran the comp in safe mode, which loads only the most minimal devices and drivers.

i set up the internet on my comp and went on an anti-spyware downloading spree via the Mexican Bittorrent Highway a.k.a Juarez.

i have like a whole shit load of anti-spyware programs now. all cracked and fully useable. gahahah
so i installed all of them
and used them to cross scan my system.
one can never depend on one spyware scanner because sometimes they dont detect the lancheowy trojanz.

anyhow, some of them detected the trojanz, and i deleted them. but then whenever i restarted my comp, they'd be back again. which is really 1x irritating.

and they dont come back with the same process name. they come back in random file names, which makes it 2x irritating.

plus, before that i was trying to install SP2 (service pack 2), but somehow the update programme wasnt responding and it just hangs there.

so anyway what i did after toying with it for like 1+ day was,
1. start up comp

2. ctrl-alt-del right away once the desktop appears

3. look at the Task manager and see what processes are running

4. after looking at the general processes for so long, i know what the system and proper processes are for my comp, so any funny-ass processes that pop up, i.e antispam32.exe, i close them straightaway so they cant do their shat.

5. by now i have already done away with all the lancheow antispyware software like Trendmicro Pc-cillin, Spyware Doctor, Spybot search and destroy, Kaspersky Anti-virus. main reason being: they suck. installed Microsoft antispyware and Symantec Antivirus and those 2 are (y) enough.

6. ran a full system scan using those programs to make sure no funny programs are running and also to detect and delete the source files of the trojanz. had to switch off my router too to prevent it from being remotely downloaded again.

7. installed SP2 successfully. and rebooted comp.

8. HUAT AH NO MOAR FUCKING TROJANZ.

hawhawhaw anyway happy easter! :)

if u're from CMM T02, and u're reading this and u've not checked ur email

here's whats new

From : Melissa Leong
Sent : Friday, April 14, 2006 10:50 AM
To : wohouboy@hotmail.com, scorpion88_ara@hotmail.com, iced.mink@gmail.com, lil_spitfireangel@hotmail.com, iylia@amagad.net, chromium15@hotmail.com, bernie_gan@hotmail.com, spoilt_bratz88@hotmail.com, kikimamamia@hotmail.com, swirlysierra@hotmail.com, unspokenslander@hotmail.com, loojean@gmail.com, peaze_joanne25@hotmail.com, aynix419@hotmail.com, khairynnisakepli@hotmail.com, andrina_lee@hotmail.com, amethyst_twine@msn.com, seraphic_affection@hotmail.com, baby_swirl@hotmail.com, ch4rm4in3@yahoo.com.sg, evelyn_hon@yahoo.com.sg
Subject : Lightology owns Class Outing

Hey guys.

How's the holidays? Must be good coz school's gonna start soon.

Anyhow, last minute request but come support me @ tomorrow's Lightology performance @ 8pm @ the Esplanade!!! Well, reason for the late mail is because the blur side of me kept successfully convincing the sharp side of me that the tickets were $50. Hah. Okay enough nonsense. THE TICKETS ARE GOING FAST AT $18!!! So if you guys wanna, sms me or get your butts down to SISTIC/Esplanade quick...:) Tonight's a sold-out show. And it's really good.

Next thing is, you guys are invited to my house next Saturday/Sunday 22nd-23rd April(if you wanna stay over) from after-noon on 22nd. It's not really house warming...just me warming my own part of the house. Okay. STOP IT MELISSA. Yeah, so let me know! Think of it as a class outing where you'll be able to swim, gym out and shop at Sembawang Shopping Centre opposite the road. There is the Singapore Satay Club too. But only junk at my home ah. And maybe simple other dishes so if you wanna whip up your own, free to do so. Free to do anything except kill my goldfishes.

THE ADDY IS:
SEMBAWANG WALK OPPOSITE SEMBAWANG SHOPPING CENTRE (SSC). (that's what I always tell the cab driver)

OR

Go to Yishun Interchange and take buses 856 or 859 and then stop after the 2nd Shell Petrol Station(which will be behind an ESSO Mart)

OR

Go to Yishun MRT Station, exit by the right (right, meaning, right when you're standing at the control station, back towards it) and wait for the free shuttle bus at the taxi stand. The bus will stop at SSC and you can walk across the road and get to my place.

OR

Go to Sembawang MRT Station and wait for a free shuttle bus THERE which goes all the way into my estate.

After all this, e point is, it's really convenient so do come, especially after failed outing attempts before. We all should meet up before school term takes our lives away.

Cheerios Comrades
Mel


for that, i have taken 1x off day on saturday. no work on sunday.

I WANT EVERYBODY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOOZE + BBQ + WHATEVER = MANY MANYXHOHSEI

hell i can even stay over. anyone else game enough for it?

7 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    congrats my comrade. singnet is rampant with trojans.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    SQUEE!! I didn't get that email...

    Anyway, you need moosic?

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    thanks comrade. mao zee dong wan shui.

    lys: thats cos u didnt check ur email, u lil spit fire angel. btw SQUEE is a goblin from Magic the Gathering. lol.
    YES MOOSIC WOULD BE (Y).

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    I check!!!! She sent to the wrong addy. :(

    Ok, catch me online and I send you some.

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    i'm still lookin at the dog pic and LOL-ing. it actually symbolizes you behind the turret right.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Opps didn't know about that. Sorry Lys! Anyway, can bbq! Just that I've got to book the pit so you guys confirm with me okay? There's still many other MiA-ers. So I don't know the numbers...yet. :)

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    haha ok can bbq right? BOOK PIT OK.

    numbers wise, uh ok there's me, bernie, evie, phil, eunice which are confirmed. i think.

    snarly, sueanne all those im not sure. well thats for my side lorh. maybe u got april or some others who replied to the email which i dont know of. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home