Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, April 10, 2006

if u dont see me online on msn,

it means

THAT I HAVE BLOCKED U HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well actually no.

in my boredom, i have fucked my own comp up by changing various language and regional settings. lmao.

So now whenever my comp attempts so start Windows, it gives me this lancheow msg.

"Windows cannot start due to a certain file being missing or corrupted. Windows/System32"

FUCK LAH CHEEBYE.

However, it can be remedied with a Windows XP CD.

So PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL CHILDREN AND ADULTS IN THIS WORLDDDDDDDD,

if you have a Windows XP Cd, LEND IT TO ME PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS!
I'LL LOVE U LONG TYME! (but of course not too much or SNARLY will snarl at me) KEKE

hahaha and in case if u're wondering if this is a joke, NO ITS NOT.

I REALLY NEED 1X WINDOWS XP CD

if you have one and are willing to lend it to me, drop me a sms or a call.
i will go collect it from you

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home