Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING!!!

How does the world see me?
Somebody Told Me - The Killers

Will I have a happy life?
Unbelievable - The Unexpected band

What do my friends really think of me?
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley

Do people secretly lust after me?
So far away - Staind

How can I make myself happy?
Last Dance - Brian Mcknight

What should I do with my life?
Chnage Your Mind - Sister Hazel

Will I ever have children?
Xiao Hu Dui - Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Sui (when yuo lonely, who will yuo think of)

What is some good advice for me?
Believe - Breaking Benjamin

How will I be remembered?
My own prison - Creed

What is my signature dancing song?
Falling Down - Staind

What do I think my current theme song is?
Thank You - Simple PLan

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
True - Ryan Cabrera

What song will play at my funeral?
Ballade Pour Adeline - Richard Clayderman

What type of men/women do I like?
Better than life - Hillsong

What is my day going to be like?
Rhythm made me do it - Shaia Twain

9 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger evie said…

    hahahaha wtf u have xiao hu dui's song?!? xiao hu dui is from eons ago..

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    Ahaha I didn't know you had Hillsong. Heh I'll play Ballade Pour Adeline at your funeral if ya want! :D

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    FUX JOO NOOB

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger alvyn said…

    HAHA FUCK WHY IS MY FUNERAL SONG

    SLAYER - I'M GONNA BE YOUR GOD?

    Eh your quiz trixxy leh. All my song titles are so... off.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    WHY THE FUCK ARE U REPEATING STUFF U TOLD ME IN THE AFETRNOON?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger alvyn said…

    :@

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Stella said…

    LOL!! y r u being so mean to alvyn?? but its damn funny... HAHAHAHAHA

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger alvyn said…

    YAH LAR SEEBYE LISTEN TO UR GF CAN U SWINE.

    :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

    anyway blogger wants me to type this:

    XFUUQD

    zomg.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    YAH LAH U FUU

    STFUU

     

Post a Comment

<< Home