Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, February 06, 2006

hmm. ok so i created HUNGERPANGZ.blogspot after andrea and i were like talking bout it at delifrance in the afternoon.

started setting it up and all at 8.40pm.

but i closed it down myself in < 3 hrs.

sorry man, my fellow conspirators.

dont think its a matter of cowardice here (because im afraid he might see it, and come "whack me up"), but a matter of my own conscience.

i was really having fun at first, but then conscience started biting me like a hantu would. wery wery pain. but i digress.

i know i might be portraying this big bad mean image who doesnt give a fuck about other's feelings, who makes fun of disabled people and who looks down on others.
its downright fucking mean, i know. but i have no idea why i still do it.

but just this once, i feel that i might have been taking things too far. i dont want blood on my hands because a suicide was caused by me.

its one thing to insult someone, and another thing to totally crush him.

and i definitely do not want to crush anyone. even if he/she is a total fucker downright through.


and wtf u guys just had to msg me on msn telling me it was so funny and all JUST RIGHT AFTER I CLOSED IT. REALLY LORH.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Eunice said…

    ZHANG SHENG GU LI GU LI!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually you know what... I am kinda glad you closed it. :) I thought it went a bit far too...

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    lys: hehe yea i felt better myself too. :)

    sneakyz: hahaha we can always leave the fun to our lunchtime conversations! :)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger alvyn said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger FuSe said…

    well.

    Fysh DID say the same thing to me before, when I wanted to give show-on-tell on the ORIGINAL hungerpangs.

    He told me not to totally crush him. Which i agree with la in the end.

    I mean, do unto others yea?..

    WD la fysh. but LOL. LOL. Spencie just invited us in for a MSN convo to tell us he doesn't give a damn about anyyone doing anything.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger alvyn said…

    do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.

    yah lar i agree with that. i guess from one POV its nice that fyshie is maturing and closed it down.

    but from another pov, the evil alvyn, spawn of satan, POV, i don't see how the above mentioned phrase could be applied unto spencer, seeing how the phrase would probably contradict itself.

    lmao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home