Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

k im sorry to those people who called me just now and asked me out to dinner.

didnt mean to snap at u guys, esp G.

1. i was watching TV, and it was at the climax.
2. Ben called me like 1-2 mins just before u called, asking me to go too.

maybe it was just me, but i found it really irritating. esp since i already said i didnt wanna go cos the weather was like fuck. not to mention that i only have 30 bucks left for the rest of this month and my parents are buying dinner back for me.

so im apologising now because i understand that u guys had good intentions of jio-ing me out(appreciate that), but yet i gave u guys shit.

and one more thing, if u can see/hear/smell/feel/taste that i am IRRITATED/ANGSTY/BLAH BLAH BLAH,

DO NOT AGGRAVATE ME FURTHER BY ASKING ME "WHY U ANGSTY/IRRITATED/BLAH BLAH BLAH"

KTHNX.

again i understand that its an act of concern if anyone does so,
and again i appreciate that thought.

but yea.
if im irritated/angsty/blah blah blah, i will voice it out if i want to.
otherwise, dont ask. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home