Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

really not sian cheebye.

my LDSCHR group members are planning to do the project in school at 12pm tmr. not sure if the sch is open on a public holiday though. WHICH NONETHELESS MEANS I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 9AM.

but seriously im just gonna sleep and see what time i wake up tmr without any alarm. if i wake up at 12pm, then KEEKLES2THEM. AHAHHA IM SO FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE.

and to make things worse, i just read the email by sue anne, saying that we have to go to sch on wed to submit our proposals.

THAT REALLY FUCKING PISSED ME OFF COS I DONT WANNA FUCKING GO TO SCHOOL ON MY "SELF PROCLAIMED HOLIDAYS".

so hehehehe, anyone nice enough to help me submit? PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE> I SEND TO U ON TUESDAY NIGHT, U HELP ME PRINT AND SUBMIT ON WED. I"LL LOVE U LONG TYME. :))


NOTES TO SELF:

LDSCHR PROJECK
3 LANCHEOWY JOURNALZ
IWA PROPOSAL

KEKEKE 3X NOT HOHSEI

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home