Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

teehee. exhibtion in arnd 3 day's time. supposed to last from 11th-13th, 10-9pm but im glad i told the boss that i can only make it from 10-6 on friday, and 10-3 on sat. else my wkend would have just blown over.
yeah 9-6 on friday cos i gotta go pjc to watch talentnight. i actually felt quite bad when i told him i have to go at 6pm, considering he hasnt found many helpers. but i think its just him. shrugs. who cares. gotta go support ben and his band. lol.

anyhow, this girl came into the office today. she's 4 yrs older than me, which makes her 22+ or 23 yrs old. she just came back from australia with a bachelor in info tech. that makes me wonder why she'd wanna work for Mr. Hypocrite. anyway, she walked into the showroom when Mr Hypocrite was out for a while. i think she stood outside for quite awhile, before knocking on the door. why didnt i see her, u might ask. well, elementry my dear watson wannabes. i was sleeping. period.

haha ok so i woke up, stared at her for awhile with dazed eyes, then i went to open the door for her. asked her if she'd like to have a seat. naturally i was being a gentleman all the while. and then i went about doing my usual. which includes, blasting winamp, eating potato chips and reading my book. i think she was quite stunned, but who cares. wanted to offer her skittles. but then Mr Hypocrite walked in. and started interviewing her. haha. i couldnt help but grin like an idiot lah. (yeah u guys are gonna say, "BUT U ARE ONE!". so stfu.) really reminded me of that time when i first walked into the office and was interviewed by Mr Hypocrite too. No wonder G was grinning like a jester too. oh well but its funny. i had a hard time trying to suppress this urge to go up to her and say "u're gonna work for him? GG n00b." so i occupied myself by stapling namecards to the catalogs, and eavesdropped at the same time. gahahah. as usual, mr hypocrite was asking her irrelevent questions such as "what did u study in Info Tech? got study photoshop? or how bout (some lantiu software which i forgot) , or how bout Freehand? blah blah blah" when all she's gonna do is explain to customers abt laminate flooring and give out flyers. yeah then after that he went to demonstrate to her the different tests which we gotta show to the customers. thats about it lah. quite funny to watch tho. BUT I HOPE SHE TAKES OVER ME. if so, 1x hohsei for her.
haha so after she left, Mr Hypocrite was discussing with me abt the exhibtion again, when he said "oh that girl was asking if u'd be at the exhibition too."
HMM. i wonder what that means. hawhawhaw.

anyway, lunch time for me. imma try that new noodle store which just opened. hoho. si l337.
----------------------------------------------
you had this look that of an angel
it was such a bad disguise
when you drink it makes you angry
when I drink I want you more and more and more

tripping hard falling down onto the ground
cause I can't stand up
and I can't fall down
and I'm somewhere in the middle of this

-Dishwalla, Somewhere in the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home